An area with a network of purpose-built tourist footpaths.
- Kjeåsen, steep footpath to a mountain farm 530 m above sea level. 3-4 hour round trip.
- Simadalselva, 3 km path along river bank. Suitable for wheelchairs.
- Hæreid, historical walk from the centre, 1 hour (yellow route).
- Lægreid, walk from the centre along the fjord and admire our "knitted trees", view the Old Church from 1309 and visit Trebua woodshop, 1 hour (blue route)
- Måbødalen, old track. Foot- and cycle path, 5 km.
Contact Eidfjord Tourist Office for more information, map and alternative routes.