The lighthouse was established in 1828 and closed in 1984. The lighouse master's house is from 1938, his assistant's house from 1957-58. There is an annex, machinery shed and boathouse. Tungenes Lighthouse is protected and restored to its 1930s appearance.
The lighthouse now serves as a fine arts and cultural centre. Oskar Sørreime collection, lighthouse museum and maritime museum. Café offering light refreshments.
Open: daily 12-4pm from mid June to mid August. Sundays 12-4pm the rest of the year (February to November).
OnSpotStory code: 901104
|Adults from 15 years||70.00 Tickets|
|Children under 15 years Children||30.00 Tickets|
|* Price from|