Exploring the area by wheelchair.
Exploring the area by wheelchair Grimstad's scenery is diverse and beautiful, and some areas have been adapted to provide access for visitors with disabilities.
• Grimstad's quay area from the Guest Harbour to Saulebukta
• Kalvehageneset in Homborsund – enjoy beautiful sea views no matter the weather!
• Marivold recreation ground - wildlife area abundant in orchids. Tarmac path to the fairway.
• Hasseltangen Recreation Ground – varied scenery and trout fishing from the quay possible. Moraine ridge, beech forest. Spectacular sea views.
• Dømmesmoen - gardens, floodlit trail, fishing.
• Storesand – some seating facilities, and a narrow tarmac path.
Back to top