There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Exploring the area by wheelchair.
Exploring the area by wheelchair Grimstad's scenery is diverse and beautiful, and some areas have been adapted to provide access for visitors with disabilities.
• Grimstad's quay area from the Guest Harbour to Saulebukta
• Kalvehageneset in Homborsund – enjoy beautiful sea views no matter the weather!
• Marivold recreation ground - wildlife area abundant in orchids. Tarmac path to the fairway.
• Hasseltangen Recreation Ground – varied scenery and trout fishing from the quay possible. Moraine ridge, beech forest. Spectacular sea views.
• Dømmesmoen - gardens, floodlit trail, fishing.
• Storesand – some seating facilities, and a narrow tarmac path.
Back to top