Welcome to picturesque Lillesand
If you come by boat, car, bike or bus, you are welcome to Lillesand marina and Information Bureau of the Red Cross building. The pier is strategically located right in the center with shops, warehouses, cafes and restaurants.
The guestharbour provides:
1. Information office open during the summer
2. Marina with free electricity, water, wireless internet
3. Free dock space on its own pier for visitors from 0800 to 1700
4. Blue flag - the international standard.
5. Service room with showers, toilets, washing machines and dryers (tokens).
6. Sandy beaches
7. Parks for picnics, sunbathing and lazy days
8. Vacuum system for draining the soil tanks from the boat / motor home
9. Rental of life jackets (Red Cross) 10. The guestharbor has room for 200 boats At Kokkeneset, the outer harbor there is a marina with petrol and diesel available.
Information Office - tel. 37 26 17 50
Here is the public computer with Internet, information officers and there are rental of life jackets (Red Cross).
Tokens for shower (NOK 20, -), washer (NOK 30, -) and dryer (NOK 30,-) can be purchased here.
The pier - tel. 993 61,500 - are available all year.
Here you will find;
• Free dock space (wharf and dinghy dock) for dagbesøkende at. 08.00 to 17.00.
• Free electricity, water, wireless internet (as far as capacity ranks).
• service room with showers, toilets, washing machines and dryers (tokens purchased at the information office).
• Vacumanlegg for emptying the soil tanks from the boat.
• Waste Reception with sorting.