Building from 1734, received Europa Nostra prize for successful restoration.
Lillesand Town Hall is originally the house of Christen the Merchant, it was built in 1734 and renovated at the beginning of the nineteenth century. Bought to be used as the Town Hall by Lillesand Municipality in 1948. Burnt down in 1976. Restored and awarded the international Europa Nostra prize for good restoration.