Bortelid Skifestival - a festival for those who likes skiing
- Go with or without timing, skating or classic, 10 or 40 km in beautiful trails
- Rare touring with possibility of skating. Own classic start of 40 km gets 9 minutes head start on the rest. Who comes first and gets the cash prizes of 3000kr?
- Red Cross auxiliary corps is on the trail. Profits from the event go to them. Are you with?
- Freshly baked baked goods from Stompen Bakery in Heegostad
- Everyone gets great eco-friendly turquoise from Lea's interior. Various colors and prints
- Withdrawal premiums and surprises
- Best picture prize from the race on instagram #Bortelid
- "The bear" is marked on the trail. Can you find it?
- You won't miss this. If you can't stop for a start then we hope to see you along the trail. Drinking station after 5-8-22-28 km. The Bakery stands at 5 km and in the finish.
In case of bad weather / snow deficiency, 40 km can be card down to 30 km
See maps and more info at www.bortelid.no/skifestival
- Last Updated: 10/31/2019
- Source: Visit Lindesnes
Sat, March 28, 2020 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Bortelid Ski festival 2020
- March 28, 2020
- What's Nearby