Rypetoppen Adventurepark – An exhilarating climbing park
“Rypetoppen Adventurepark” in Meråker is one of Norway's largest climbing parks. It is built into the beautiful and wild nature in Teveldalen, nearby the Swedish border. There you will find both tree top climbing trails and via ferrata trails in the gorge towards Brudesløret waterfall. Rypetoppen Adventurepark has 22 trails, 2 of which are via ferrata. There are a full 2.8 km of trails with 28 zip-lines and more than enough activities for the entire family. The park has free admission for those who do not want to climb and is equipped with barbecue areas which allow you to bring and prepare your own food on site.
Rypetoppen Adventurepark offers:
- Day pass to the climbing park
- Canoe and SUP boards (Stand Up Padle) for rent
- Accommodation in Artic Dome, Lavvo and Bjørnehi
- Accommodation in hanging mountain tents
- Gatherings for groups, companies, and teams with activities