Wake up after a peaceful night to the sound of birds twittering and pine trees whistling. Look forward to a morning swim and a tranquil breakfast.
Raise your head and feel the fresh mountain air before getting on your bike, pushing the canoe into the water or fastening your skis. Step out of the daily grind at Fagernes Camping. Feel the closeness to nature.
Live right by the rural town, right between Eastern and Western Norway, along Strandefjorden in beautiful Valdres.
Welcome to the friendliest campsite in Norway!
Fagernes Camping is a 4-star camping site, close to the town center of Fagernes and next to the Valdres Folk Museum. Open for accommodation all year.
Caravans/motor homes and tents: A large area with room for about 150 units. Outlets for electricity for use by RV's and Caravans. Two modern sanitary facilities at disposal.
• We offer wireless internet access on the camping site
• Kitchen with washbasins and cooking equipment
• Laundry-room with washing machine, tumble-dryers and ironing equipment.
• Grooming room for children
• Own sanitary rooms for wheelchair users
• Own room for sewage dumping
For rent: 18 traditional cabins (2 - 6 beds) and 8 modern apartments (4 beds), fully equipped.