There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Experience our beautiful nature in forests and mountains on foot or with snowshoes. Mark trails of different lengths and levels of difficulty.
Experience Vrådal's beautiful nature in winter clothing on your legs or with snowshoes. The country's first marked snowshoe trail of 6.8 km.
The starting point, for the marked winter/snow trail, is at the reception of Vrådal Hyttegrend, where there is free parking. The main trail is a winter-closed road. Otherwise, snow-covered tractor roads are used.
Choose between two alternative tours
1. Trip to "Grillbui" with picnic table and grill. 3.5 km round trip. Duration 3 hours, height difference 200m. Moderately difficult. Possibility of tobogganing with boards/sledges in good snow conditions
2. Lukredalsøypa 6.8 km.Duration 4 hours, height difference 325m. Varied forest terrain and viewing areas. Good opportunities to cross animal tracks, varied landscape. Moderately difficult
Locally known guides can be hired for groups of up to 15 people
• Snowshoeing for adults NOK 220 per day
• Snowshoeing for children over 6 years NOK 180 per day
• Pair of poles NOK 50 per day
• Discount for advance booking and for renting more than one day
• Price for guiding by agreement
Season: All winter - from Christmas to Easter
Equipment: Solid winter shoes, mountain boots, warm clothes with a hat, mittens/gloves and preferably gaiters
Meeting place: The reception of Vrådal Hyttegrend
Contact: email@example.com or phone: +47 35056183
|Fee||220.00 Per day|
|Fee||180.00 Per day|
|Fee||50.00 Per day|
|* Price from|