The Viking Festival at Egge Museum in Steinkjer is a 3 day family festival which takes place at the historical Viking chieftain seat Egge Farm. The festival is arranged every second year by Egge Museum and the next festival is on the 12. - 14. July 2019.
An Exciting Journey Through Time For The Whole Family!
The Viking Festival (or the Children's Viking Days as it is now called) at Egge is a major event for anyone with interest in the Viking age.
The festival has special attractions for children;
- a viking playground with all kinds of viking activities, competitions and plays.
- Hear exciting stories.
- Learn about the Viking world.
- Explore the Viking market.
- Maybe you want to achieve our skills mark and become a true Viking yourself?
Welcome to the Childrens Viking Days at Egge Mueseum!
- Last Updated: 05/06/2019
- Source: Innherred Reiseliv
Fri, July 12, 2019
Sat, July 13, 2019
Sun, July 14, 2019
The Viking Festival at Egge Museum, Steinkjer
- July 12, 2019 - July 14, 2019
- What's Nearby