The Viking Festival at Egge Museum in Steinkjer is a 3 day family festival which takes place at the historical Viking chieftain seat Egge Farm. The festival is arranged every second year by Egge Museum and the next festival is on the 7 - 9 July 2017.
An Exciting Journey Through Time For The Whole Family!
The Viking Festival at Egge is a major event for anyone with interest in the Viking age.
The festival has special attractions for children;
- a viking playground with all kinds of viking activities, competitions and plays.
- Hear exciting stories.
- Learn about the Viking world.
- Explore the Viking market.
- The scary viking Silkeskjegg appears every day in a children's theatre performance.
Adults can, in addition to enjoying the market and the ambience, learn more about the vikings through exhibitions, walks and historic lectures.
In the evenings, there is a viking pub in the barn with good music in a magic atmosphere.
- Last Updated: 01/10/2018
- Source: Innherred Reiseliv
Fri, July 12, 2019 2:00 AM 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
Sat, July 13, 2019 2:00 AM 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
Sun, July 14, 2019 2:00 AM 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
The Viking Festival at Egge Museum, Steinkjer
- July 12, 2019 - July 14, 2019
- What's Nearby