Bilitt Gård is located approx. 2 km from Elvestad towards Moss right up to Rv 120. The farm was originally the village's meeting point with a shop, freezer, petrol station and milk reception. The shop was empty for over 20 years before the current owners took over in 2011. Today, the shop has been converted into a pleasant guest house with seven double rooms, showers and toilets separately in their own department, dining room, bar and a large kitchen.
Bilitt Gård can offer many different things:
- Renting the venue for anniversary dinners,
- Celebration of a wedding or christening where Jeanette is responsible for the food.
- Renting the premises for companies holding trade fairs, seminars etc.
- Courses and guidance on the use of horses in public health work
- Courses and private lessons in riding and communication with the horse
- Horse-assisted psychotherapy/learning
- Horse shoeing in the forge on the farm
- Bed and breakfast
Course and conference
BIlitt Gård has premises that are well suited for holding meetings, professional days, kickoffs, etc. The hosts, Petter Fargam and Jeanette Lysell, welcome the guests and are responsible for serving meals and accommodation. If desired, team building can also be offered where communication and interaction are explored together with the horses. Appropriate group sizes here can be from 10-25 people. The premises can also be rented as course premises where the host is responsible for catering and otherwise facilitates desired activities.
Bilitt Gård offers bright and nice function rooms suitable for groups of 15-50 guests, depending on how the tables are placed. Adjacent to the dining room is a bar with 20 seats. In the summer months, the garden can also be used if desired. Bilitt is responsible for all the food to be served and all prices include the hire of the venue, cleaning, tablecloths, simple decorations and staff.
Last updated: 01/02/2024
Source: Visit Indre Østfold