Learn about bush crafting on this 3 hour-survival course for children and adults with Finnskogen Adventures.
Bushcraft course - at the Norwegian Forest museum
Join a survival course - out in nature for children and adults with Finnskogen Adventures.
Learn about bushcrafting - the many possibilities of outdoor life with an experienced bushcraft instructor. You gain knowledge that makes a future hike in the forest both fun and more exciting. How to camp without a tent? How to orient yourself in the woods? What is important when making a fire and cooking in nature? You can start the bushcraft day with your own visit to the Forest museum. At 13:00, Finnskogen Adventures' instructor will meet you at the museums reception. Then the trip goes out on Prestøya where you learn to be a bushcrafter.
The course is suitable for families, adults and slightly older children and young people. All course participants receive a diploma after completing the course. Accommodation at Elgstua Hotel or Hotel Central. Or how about a night in a forest hut by the river Glomma at the Norwegian Forest Museum?
• Location: Anno Norwegian Forest Museum, Solørveien 151, Elverum
• The course starts at 1 p.m. every Tuesday and Sunday from June 26th until the end of July.
• Meeting place is in the reception area of the museum
• Museum visit on your own BEFORE the course starts, from kl. 10
• 3 hours course duration (01:00 - 04:00 p.m.)
• Price kr. 250, - per person for the course - in addition there is the museum ticket to the Norwegian Forest Museum.
• After completing the course, all participants are rewarded with a course certificate distributed at the Norwegian Forest museum.
For more information or registration contact Finnskogen Adventures on tel. +47 919 01 923.
|Price Ticket||250.00 Per person|
|* Price from|