There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Buskerud museum's photography department
The department photographs and produces photographic material for all the museum's departments. Buskerud Fylkesfotoarkiv is responsible for conservation of photographs for the county and is part of a national network for the conservation of photographic heritage.
Our activities include:
- Production of exhibition material
- Documenting contemporary history
- Supplying new and old photographs for books, magazines, brochures and websites.
- Digitalisation and reproduction of paintings, glass negatives and other historic photographs.
- Printing of both analogue material and digital files.
- Photographing objects
- Photographs for advertisements
- Portrait photography
- Documentation photographs.
Our conservation work means that we travel extensively. Our offices are open by prior appointment.