Buskerud museum's photography department
The department photographs and produces photographic material for all the museum's departments. Buskerud Fylkesfotoarkiv is responsible for conservation of photographs for the county and is part of a national network for the conservation of photographic heritage.
Our activities include:
- Production of exhibition material
- Documenting contemporary history
- Supplying new and old photographs for books, magazines, brochures and websites.
- Digitalisation and reproduction of paintings, glass negatives and other historic photographs.
- Printing of both analogue material and digital files.
- Photographing objects
- Photographs for advertisements
- Portrait photography
- Documentation photographs.
For updates and news, please visit our home page and follow us on Facebook
Welcome to Buskerud Fylkesfotoarkiv!
Our conservation work means that we travel extensively. Our offices are open by prior appointment.