There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Let our guides show you the best spots for backcountry skiing in Voss!
Join Outdoor Norway for an exclusive backcountry day through the incredible mountains surrounding Voss. This trip is designed specifically for those who have extensive experience in the backcountry and are looking for long days with endless powder and steep drops.
Our local guides will have two objectives on every trip: providing you with the best possible experience, and keeping you safe. That is why for our big mountain runs, we require a good level of skiing and/or riding, no exceptions. These days will include long ascents that require both a high level of fitness and previous hours spent hiking in backcountry conditions.
The trips are available every Saturday and Sunday from January to April.
48 hours before departure we decide where we're going, based on the weather forecast, avalanche danger, snow conditions, and the group's wishes. The possible destinations are:
- Mount Oksen
- Raundalen Mountains
- Lønahorgi - Afdal traverse
Solo travelers or small groups:
If you are travelling as an individual or in a group of up to 2 persons, this product offers a spot in an open group. It's a great opportunity to meet new mates and share a passion for ski touring!
- Per person: 1.500 NOK for one day
Be aware that we need a minimum of 3 participants to offer you a spot for 1500,- NOK per person. In case of 2 or less bookings per day, you will be offered to share expenses for a private guide (4500,- NOK/ day) or the trip will be cancelled and we will fully refund you.
Are you a group of 3 or more? Book your private guide!
Prices start at 4.500 NOK per day. Price per person decreases as group size increases. Prices are listed in NOK (Norwegian Kroner) and are based on the hire of one guide per group.
- Up to 3 people: 4.500/day per group
- 4 people: 5.500/day per group
- 5 people: 6.000/day per group
- 6 people: 6.500/day per group
For safety reasons, our guide ratio is 6 persons per group.
Included in the price:
- Private guide
- Avalanche safety kit (beacon, shovel, and probe)
Not included in the price:
- Lunch, beverages, and snacks
- Ski lift tickets (should we ski near a ski resort)
- Equipment, clothing, or rental fees.
Ikkje inkludert i prisen:
- Lunsj, drikke og snacks
- Skikort (om me skal bruka skiheis på turen)
- Skiutstyr, utleige eller klede
- Skis and bindings (alpine touring, telemark or splitboard setup)
- Climbing skins
- Ski boots, poles and helmet
- Shell jacket with hood, water, and windproof
- Shell pants, water and windproof
- Down or synthetic jacket
- Mid-layer sweater or vest
- Wool base layers
- Gloves, hat, socks, sunglasses & goggles
- Personal backpack
Outdoor Norway has rental equipment, contact them if you need something.
For questions about the trip, contact Outdoor Norway at firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 459 71 515.