There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
A quiet family camping by lake MjÃ¸sa.
Sveastranda Camping is open the whole year and can offer the following facilities:
- New sanitary building with family room, nursery room, kitchen etc. (ready May 2010).
- 33 cabins for rent (11 with shower and toilet). 3 of very high standard with tiled bathroom, widescreen TV, dishwasher and electric cooker.
- 300 spots for tents and caravans with separate tourist area by lake MjÃ¸sa
- Service facilities with a kiosk/grocery store. Fresh bread and rolls every day from May 20th until August 20th.
- Free wireless internet connection on parts of the campsite.
You can find the following activities on the campsite:
- Large playground
- Good swimming facilities
- Rental of motor boats, paddling boats, canoe, rowing boats and life jackets
- Good fishing opportunities in MjÃ¸sa and in Stokkelva
- Football field
- Sand volleyball ground
- Excellent hiking facilities
Sveastranda Camping is beautifully situated along the lake, only 12 km north of the town GjÃ¸vik and 3 km south of the "MjÃ¸sbrua" bridge where road no. 4, linking the lake towns, GjÃ¸vik, Lillehammer and Hamar, crosses the lake.
If you want to hire a boat at Sveastranda Camping, you have to this in the opening time of the reception, 0900 - 2200
|Motorboat Kr. 100,- pr pÃ¥fÃ¸lgende time.||190.00 1 hour|
|* Price from|