Skiing in Norway
White magic awaits
Feel the flow!
When the mighty mountains and valleys of Norway are covered in snow, there’s only one thing to do: swap your shoes for ski boots.
Views like this are the reward!
When it’s time to slow down and take in the scenery, cross-country skiing is perfect.
In Norway, kilometres upon kilometres of prepared tracks wind their way between snow-capped trees and across wide mountain plateaus.
Start planning your skiing holiday
Find the perfect place.
Weather and snow conditions
Get the latest forecast and snow conditions at ski resorts.
Safety in the mountains
Norway is an incredible place to explore, with untamed mythical landscapes, mountains, valleys, and fjords. Before you enter the outdoors, get familiar with the nine simple rules of the Norwegian mountain code to help you stay safe.
- Plan your trip and inform others about the route you have selected.
- Adapt the planned routes according to ability and conditions.
- Pay attention to the weather and the avalanche warnings.
- Be prepared for bad weather and frost, even on short trips.
- Bring the necessary equipment so you can help yourself and others.
- Choose safe routes. Recognize avalanche terrain and unsafe ice.
- Use a map and a compass. Always know where you are.
- Don’t be ashamed to turn around.
- Conserve your energy and seek shelter if necessary.
Take advantage of top offers
See our selection of trusted companies that work hard to make you happy all through your trip.
Find more skiing offers
There is no need to wait until you’re here to start planning your trip. Filter your search and check out the offers below.